Table of Contents
Credit Suisse | Off campus hiring| C++ Developer | Pune | BE/B.Tech | M.Tech |0-1 Years
Credit Suisse off campus drive 2023: Credit Suisse is hiring QA Automation Engineer through off campus recruitment for Pune. Freshers from BE/B.Tech, M.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the hiring drive of Credit Suisse. Hiring process and apply link has mentioned below:
Credit Suisse off campus hiring drive 2023
|Company Name||Credit Suisse|
|Designation||QA Automation Engineer|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Role & Responsibilities
We seek a Junior PeopleSoft Developer who will partner & collaborate with IT & business partners to develop and deliver the code in individual capacity.
You will be responsible for
• Participating in requirements gathering
• Handling technical designs and walkthroughs, participate in estimation and sizing.
• Collaborating with the team to identify and fix technical problems
Qualification and Skills Required for Credit Suisse off campus hiring drive
You are expected to possess the below:
Technical & General Skills
- Graduation in Engineering or any relevant field required
- A Fresher or up to 1 years of IT Experience
- Knowledge or Experince on OOPS Programming and PL/SLQ development
- Knowledge or Experience on database concepts SQL.
- Knowledge or Experience with Linux/UNIX
- Knowledge on PeopleTools development (Application engine, PeopleCode etc.) will be a good to have.
- Excellent soft skills, including communication, time management
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Job Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts for freshers
Join us for Regular Job Updates
About Credit Suisse
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
How to apply for off campus drive of Credit Suisse 2023 ?
Apply Link: Apply Now
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )