Equifax off campus drive 2023: Equifax is hiring eligible freshers through off campus recruitment for Mumbai. Candidates from BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the position. Equifax latest job notification, Selection process, interview process, other details and apply link are given below.
Equifax off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Trainee – Data Scientist|
|Batch||2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Equifax off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
Must be willing to learn any technology
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions.
- Expected to demonstrate independence in execution, results interpretation and presentation, and the production of documentation strong enough to evidence a sound challenge to both internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of credit bureau, housing and/or demographic data is a plus. Manipulate large amounts of data and integrate diverse data sources into solutions.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for Equifax
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Equifax off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- 0 to 1 year experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud solution architect
- Good knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python, R.
- Understanding of Retail banking products.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptability to work in project-based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Should be a team player.
Skills Required for Equifax
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines.
Selection Process of Equifax
Equifax takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Apply- Profile Screening
- Search for the right role and complete our quick application process. If you do not see the right fit at the moment, then join our Talent Community!
- Assessed by Talent Acquisition
- Our TA Organization does their best to review every application. If you are a fit for the role they will reach out for a quick phone call.
- Each team has a slightly different interview process but, rest assured, you will have the opportunity to get to know us during this step of the process.
- Isn’t this the fun part!? If you are selected for the role we will do our best to provide a competitive offer in addition to our great benefits.
- You will go through our background check process and be provided with helpful information to get you ready for your Life at Equifax.
For Regular Job Updates
As a global data, analytics, and technology company, we play an essential role in the economy by helping companies in diverse industries such as automotive, communications, utilities, financial services, fintech, healthcare, insurance, mortgage, professional services, retail, e-commerce, and government agencies, make critical decisions with greater confidence.
Our unique blend of differentiated data, analytics, and technology lets us create the insights that power decisions to move people forward. We help businesses provide a seamless and positive experience during life’s pivotal moments — like applying for a job or mortgage, financing an education, or buying a car.
How to apply for Equifax off campus drive 2023?
Apply Link : Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here