Esko off campus drive 2023: Esko is hiring QA Engineer Trainee through off campus placement for Bangalore. Freshers from B.E./B.Tech 2021/ 2022/ 2023 batch are eligible for the positions. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below: Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Esko off campus drive 2023
|Designation||QA Engineer Trainee|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various software and testing methodologies of the organization
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Keep track of any new requirements / changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing the product / project are established as per standards defined by the organization
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features; Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
- Review the test deliverables produced by other team members and enter the review findings in the defect management tool identified for the project
- Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, etc.,
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the root cause and generate a detailed report
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Pay high attention to detail in all work
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
Qualification required for Esko off campus drive
- Good programming knowledge in C++
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience in software development with a good hands-on C++ development skills.
- Experience in developing projects using Agile / SCRUM framework
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and apply them where they are needed.
Selection Process of Esko
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Esko off campus Drive 2023 ?
Click here to apply for off campus drive of Esko
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|