Altisource Portfolio Solutions is hiring Software Engineer- RPA for Bangalore. Candidates from B.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the post. Details are given below:
Altisource off campus recruitment drive 2023
|Company Name||Altisource Portfolio Solutions|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read job description and other details carefully before applying.
As a key member of the Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) at Altisource, the Automation engineer is responsible for implementing end-to-end automation solutions using .Net, MS-Technologies and RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
1. Collaborate closely with automation architect, business architect and rest of the team to understand business processes and automate where possible.
2. Implement automation of the business processes using tools like Pega open span or Appian.
3. Collaborate with Automation architect and other team members on implementing various business processes automation.
4. Contributing to best practices to CoE Scrum Teams
5. Ensure automation solutions meet established IT governance standards for security, deployment architecture, configuration mgmt. etc.
6. Assist in delivering the business operations automations.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
2. Demonstrable knowledge and experience with .Net and Microsoft Technologies
3. Prior experience with Pega systems platform and robotics highly desirable.
4. Enterprise Application Software (EAS) experience as a programmer/analyst working with Object-Oriented technologies preferably .Net
5. Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
6. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
7. Willingness to go the extra mile
8. Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
9. with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
10. Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
11. Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
12. Capability to work in teams as well as alone
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
For Regular Job Updates
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Altisource off campus recruitment drive 2023?
Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|