First Advantage off campus drive 2023: First Advantage is hiring talented freshers through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the position. A team player – you navigate cross-functional teams and work well with team members across groups toward a common goal. While you are an independent contributor, you appreciate the value in collaboration. First Advantage latest job notification, Selection process, interview process, other details and apply link are given below.
First Advantage off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||First Advantage|
|Designation||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates/ BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MBA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
First Advantage off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
The Associate Software Engineer is responsible for adding new functionality to First Advantage’s key products and solutions. Working on these high-volume, security intensive applications, this role develops quality code at differing levels of the stack. This individual will use their strong communication skills to work cross-functionally with global teams and has the ability to actively and effectively understand and develop empathy for the needs of hiring managers and candidates.
- Develop software applications and solutions based on documented business and system requirements. Write, edit, and debug code for assigned projects. Understand how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide assistance to the testing team and support personnel as needed to resolve application issues. Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Provide input and estimates about the effort required to build desired functionality.
- Learn and implement new technologies and design patterns
- Use Test-driven Development (TDD) techniques to specify a detailed, executable design for your solution
Eligibility Criteria for First Advantage
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for First Advantage off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of application development experience one or more of the following:
- Scripting Languages: PHP or Python
- Frontend: HTML, Javascipt or Jquery
- Databases: Mysql/Mssql/OracleDB
Skills Required for First Advantage
- Desire to learn all layers of the stack from front-end UI to databases and model layers
- Honor Honesty, Consistency, Responsibility: Do the right thing
- Cultivate an environment of dignity: Show respect for the individual
- Take an Outside-In approach: Put the client first
- Think out-of-the-box: Innovate and create
- Stay Team-Oriented: Collaborate and appreciate each other
First Advantage Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Important Documents
Furthermore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can now bring the important documents given below.
- Updated Resume.
- Passport size recent color photograph
- Photocopies of Academic certificates of 10th standard, XII standard, graduation/ Postgraduation.
- ID proofs (Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
First Advantage Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of First Advantage 2023
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to First Advantage official career/ notification page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
Selection Process of First Advantage
First Advantage takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
BENEFITS – India Region
- Most of the roles are enabled with the ability to work remotely with occasional business travel. Hybrid working model
- Comprehensive employee Leave policy
- Career progressions through Internal job opportunities and Global Talent mobility programs
- Career Development: Mentoring Program, People Management Program, cross-functions training, soft skills training.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities. Upskilling and reskilling opportunities mobilized through e-learning platforms
- Training and Certification reimbursement programs
- Medical Insurance coverage for employees and parental insurance benefits available. Calendarized Employee Wellness programs
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition program to recognize exemplary performance
For Regular Job Updates
About First Advantage
First Advantage (Nasdaq: FA) delivers comprehensive background check solutions and insights that enable employers and housing providers to make confident choices, reduce risk, and maintain compliance.
With offices in 29 locations and a staff of 6,400+ employees, First Advantage leverages leading technology and the industry’s largest global capabilities to complete background checks in 200+ countries and territories. If you’re looking for employee or tenant background check solutions that enable fast and reliable decision making, we’re your First Advantage. For more detailed information on First Advantage products and services, visit fadv.com.
How to apply for First Advantage off campus drive 2023?
Apply Link : Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here