Fisker off campus drive 2024: Fisker is looking for candidates who have technical degree BE/B.Tech from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the Front-End Developer profile at Fisker. In this article you will find latest job notification of Fisker. All the details and eligibility criteria have mention below:
Fisker Off Campus Drive 2024 details
|B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc-IT, M.Sc-IT, BCA, MCA
|2021, 2022, 2023 batch
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Fisker off campus drive: Responsibilities
- Expertise in using a specific application development toolkit and proficiency of front-end development coding languages.
- Exposure to Rest API, Java, HTML, CSS, JSON, Angular,React Js & Java
- Experience with scripting language such as Java scripts and data modelling, Data mining and SQL
- Uses existing and emerging technology platforms to design, develop and document technically detailed applications.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data. Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code. Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites.
Eligibility Criteria of Fisker
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Fisker recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a commitment to customer service.
- Highly motivated with very strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
- Flexibility to balance competing initiatives, multi-task between project development and customer support, and adapt to changing business and technical requirements
Skills Required for Fisker
- Experience working in and contributing to a team-oriented, collaborative environment that values positive, collegial relationships among co-workers
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations
- Project Management skills is a plus.
Selection Process of Fisker
Fisker takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Apply- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical interview
Benefits working with Fisker
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment
For Regular Job Updates
We’re on a journey to a clean future for all – and we invite you along for the ride. We see a future where skies are blue, the air is pure and your conscience is clear whenever you go out for a drive in your Fisker EV. Our mission is to create the most sustainable vehicles on Earth.
We put people and planet first in everything we do – whether it’s sourcing from responsible suppliers, creating a solar roof or using upcycled sustainable materials. We use less, use better and use again. It’s the Fisker Way .
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link
How to apply for Fisker off campus drive 2024?
Apply Link : Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here
Batch Wise Placements
Fisker Off Campus 2024 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Qualification required for Fisker recruitment 2024 ?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2024, 2023, 2022 batch
What is the last date to apply for Fisker recruitment 2024 ?
Registration are open. Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Fisker Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Fisker Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts.