FLSmidth off campus drive 2022: FLSmidth is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee– GET through off campus placement for Chennai. Freshers from BE/BTech/ME/MTech 2021, 2022 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
FLSmidth off campus drive 2022
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee– GET|
Post Graduate Engineer Trainee– PGET
CSE/IT/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Chemical
|Batch||2021, 2022 batch|
|Salary CTC||GET- 5.5 LPA|
PGET- 6.5 LPA
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Responsibilities (CS and Allied):
- Passionate coders with hands on knowledge in Oracle R12 with good experience in Projects, Finance, SCM & HRMS Modules.
- Hands on experience in RICE components
- Strong knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Workflow Builder, XML Reports and Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
- An advantage to having Oracle Forms, Workflow Builder, Java Skillset and Interface and Conversion development
- Effective team player with organization and excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Must be able to collaborate with business users and external users and responsible for design, development, Testing support, production deployment, and production support.
- Creating test plans, test cases, test scripts, and performs functional testing.
- Work closely with various Business Partners to deliver high-quality application solutions.
Responsibilities ( Electronics & Instrumentation and Allied):
- Perform PLC Hardware Configuration & Programming.
- Realtime SCADA programming and MIMIC development.
- Work on production of Servers and Client PCs
- Assist in Factory/Site Acceptance Test (FAT/SAT).
- Participate actively in team environment and contributes to successful completion of team goals.
Responsibilities (Chemical and Allied):
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying ECS/ProcessExpert® APC Toolbox as per identified requirement of various cement and minerals equipment-based process applications
- Actively participate in Fine tuning of controllers in MPC/Fuzzy/PID and implementing innovative technical ideas with process knowledge to achieve performance guarantee to increase productivity and decrease fuel and power consumption Production
- Carry out analytical control measures and analysis to establish improvement in efficiency of cement and minerals plant operation after implementation of ECS/ProcessExpert® APC Toolbox and preparing detailed report and case story.
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria and Skills Required:
- B.E/B.Tech – CSE/IT with good academic record
- B.E./B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control)
- B.E. / B.Tech or M.E. / M.Tech (Chemical)
- Online Application
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
We create sustainable solutions for the mining and cement industries. With MissionZero, our sustainability ambition, we have made a full commitment to enabling our customers to move towards zero emissions in mining and cement by 2030. Collaboration, innovation and digitalization will take us there, as we look beyond what can be achieved today. We want you to be part of this groundbreaking journey, bringing along your expertise, curiosity and drive for change.
You will join a team of close to 10,700 talented and ambitious people, working across more than 60 countries. We pride ourselves on an inclusive culture supporting diversity and equality. With us, you are challenged to see things from a different perspective, and you will experience why differences are a strength. We believe in a healthy balance between career and personal aspirations, and above all, in a workplace that provides safety for all.
CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link
How to apply for FLSmidth off campus drive 2022 ?
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|