Vestas off campus drive 2023 | Engineer Trainee
Vestas off campus drive 2022: Vestas is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee through off campus Placement for Chennai. Freshers from BE/ B.Tech 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Vestas off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Vestas Graduate Programme – Innovation & Digital
Our Graduate Programme is a two-year international programme where you will have the opportunity to experience working in two different areas and locations of our organisation. During the two years, you will gain a thorough understanding of our purpose, values, and culture and embark on an exciting global career with a strong focus on both your personal and professional development. You will receive tasks with a progressive increase in complexity and responsibility.
In the Innovation & Digital track, you will gain insight to how future sustainable energy solutions come to life and how new ideas and improvements are brought into existing technologies. In this track, you will work with innovative and transformational projects, ensuring Vestas remains competitive and continues to develop and optimise cutting-edge technologies and digital solutions. This includes optimising for both our products and for our people.
Vestas off campus 2022 drive: Responsibilities
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes.
- Responsible for physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally.
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation.
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich purchase info record.
- RFQ – secure that missing master data is enriched ( Info records, source lists and quota arrangements) within agreed SLA.
Qualification and Skills Required for Vestas hiring
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Mechanical / Design Engineering
- Experience with Creo & ANSYS Structural calculations
- Technical leadership & Project management skills (technical project management)
- Experience with Creo and PDM Link and Jira
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g., Scrum)
- Model new and change existing CAD models
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Hiring Process of Vestas
- Application Screening
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with +136 GW of wind turbines in 84 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and +117 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 29,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
How to apply for Vestas off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply Link/ Registration Link for off campus drive of Vestas
|Trainee Engineer||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech||Apply Link|
|Vestas Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|