PTC off campus drive 2023: PTC is hiring problem solvers, innovators, and communicators freshers from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree are eligible for the position. PTC Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process other details and apply link are given below:
PTC off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Associate Software Analyst|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
PTC off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
- Participate in Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality software releases
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, and testing
- Collaborate with other team members and product owners in the design and implementation of product features
- Deliver software that conforms to business requirements and design specifications, meeting established target schedules
- Implement features in Java using the latest development tools and practices
- Write automated tests and manual test scripts for features developed
- Be a part of the DevOps culture.
PTC Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for PTC off campus. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent software development experience.
- Experience in server-side programming in Java
- Experience in Object Oriented design and familiarity with common design patterns
- An unquenchable thirst and excitement for solving difficult problems
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Agile environment with geo-distributed teams
- Good understanding of principles of building performant and scalable applications
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologiesExposure to microservice architectures or distributed systems on Azure, AWS or GCP
Selection Process of PTC
PTC takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
PTC Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Important Documents
Furthermore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can now bring the important documents given below.
- Updated Resume.
- Passport size recent color photograph
- Photocopies of Academic certificates of 10th standard, XII standard, graduation/ Postgraduation.
- ID proofs (Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
For Regular Job Updates
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
How to apply for PTC off campus drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of PTC
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here