Intel | Data Scientist | Bangalore | BE/B.Tech | MCA/M.Tech | Fresher
Intel Off Campus Drive 2023: Intel is hiring Data Scientist for Bangalore. Freshers from Masters from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Intel off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Software Application Development Engineer|
|Batch||2022, 2023, 2024 batch|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Works as an individual contributor to design, develop, execute and implement scientific research projects to fuel Intel’s growth in the areas of computing, communication, technology and manufacturing and new business opportunities. Develops machinelearning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian analysis, as well as neuromorphic and braininspired methods to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Cognitive Computing, Computer Vision, Audio, NaturalLanguage Processing, Robotics, etc. Investigates the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions and products typically 5+ years prior to landing on a product roadmap.
Plans and executes laboratory research. Maintains substantial knowledge of stateoftheart principles and theories and contributes to scientific literature and conferences. May participate in development of intellectual property. May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts with universities. Typically holds a PhD.
Qualifications and Skills Required
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this role. This is an entry level position and would be compensated accordingly.
- Master’s in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or relevant field
- Expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms, Mathematics and Statistics is preferred.
- Expertise in state-of-the-art Deep Learning Algorithms is beneficial.
- Expertise in programming languages such Python/C/C++ is preferred.
- Expertise in working with ML/DL frameworks such as Tensorflow/PyTorch/Scikit/PySpark etc. is preferred.
For Regular Job Updates
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independent, responsible, and curious.
- Challenges status quo and has a passion to drive smart change using data.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative and team player
- Unafraid of taking risks, failing fast, and role modeling accountability/accepting failures and learning from it.
How to apply for Intel off campus drive 2023 ?
Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )