Konecranes off campus drive 2023: Konecranes and Demag is hiring talented freshers through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the position. Konecranes and Demag Selection process, Vacancies, interview process other details and apply link are given below:
Konecranes off campus hiring drive 2022/ 2023
|Company Name||Konecranes and Demag|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Postgraduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Konecranes and Demag off campus 2022 drive: Responsibilities
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Manage all IT requests which are logged in IT Ticketing tool. This includes classification, taking approvals, assigning to L2/L3 support, follow up with them until closure.
- Technical analysis of all the unknown/ new types of Incidents and Service Requests and assist the Team leads to create knowledge base
- Assessing the severity, impact and risk of incidents and escalating to the L2/L3 teams, whenever required.
- Adopt IT processes and policies during day-to-day support.
- Handling IT project activities assigned to you.
- Identify and communicate the problem areas based on the incoming incidents.
- Assistance during User Acceptance Test
- Nice to have awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
Konecranes Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Konecranes off campus. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT (B.Sc, BCA, BCS, BE)
- 0-1 year of experience in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of OS, Network, and Applications.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows, and other mobile operating systems
- Knowledge of SCCM is preferred.
- ITIL knowledge is preferred.
- Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Willing to work in a 24×7 shift environment
Selection Process of Konecranesi
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
For Regular Job Updates
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.
How to apply for Konecranesi off campus drive 2023?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Konecranesi
|Konecranes Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|