Linxon Off Campus Drive 2021: Linxon is hiring Graduate Project Engineer through off campus placement for Vadodara. Freshers from BE/B.Tech 2021 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Linxon Off Campus Drive 2021
|Company Name||Linxon Pvt. Ltd|
|Designation||Graduate Project Engineer|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Overview of Linxon Off Campus Drive :
- This is an opportunity to become part of the Engineering Team handling Extra High Voltage / High Voltage Substation Engineering, Renewables Power Project Engineering, Transport Electrification/Traction Project Engineering and learn more about how Power System and Transport infrastructure projects are designed, built, delivered, operated, and maintained. We are searching for an enthusiastic engineering graduate to join our team.
- From the first day you will be allocated a mentor who will coach you, allocate design and engineering tasks to enable your development and assign you to a role on a running project to help you grow your experience and knowledge. This is not just an opportunity to learn Practical Engineering and thrive as an Engineer. It is also an eye opener to the world of systems Engineering, Construction, and Project Management. Engineering remains a cornerstone to our economy and society. The future is bright and there is always a high demand for engineers, so this is the perfect opportunity to start building your professional experience in Power System and Transport Project Engineering.
- Work under supervision of Lead Project Engineers (Primary & Secondary Electrical Engineering).
- Understand the importance of Health, Safety and Environmental impacts in Engineering and contribute to the safety by design.
- Understand the different CDM duties and what it means to your day-to-day work as an engineer i.e., the role of the “designer”, amongst other important CDM roles.
- Develop an understanding of the different disciplines within the engineering of Power System and Transport Electrification Projects.
- Ensures that engineering assignment is completed with all the relevant information and that all multidisciplinary interfaces have been included in the allocated solution development jobs.
- Solves problems that appear during engineering development, with guidance from engineering subject matter experts.
- Drives completion of all allocated engineering activities on the project.
- Develop an ability to design and review of different substations and HV plant layouts, Single line diagrams, key line diagrams, etc.
- Develop an understanding of the different standards, applicable specifications, and customer requirements on engineering projects.
- Develop a sense of collaboration with the project installation, commissioning and site activities clarifying potential issues or providing solutions to correct engineering errors.
- Understand the different roles across project organisation and manage interactions with different stakeholders to ensure successful delivery, e.g., suppliers, clients, colleagues, etc.
- Develop an ability to write technical reports.
- Develop an ability to create specifications of equipment.
- Complete assigned trainings, including on-the-job training assignments.
- Develop the necessary computer skills, e.g., AUTOCAD, Auto grid Pro, SECP & Excel based Engineering Calculations, Power Point Presentations etc.
- Develop a professional career path plan, with development targets.
Eligibility and Skills Required for Linxon Off campus drive :
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering in First Division
- Previous work experience is not necessary, although relevant summer internships or placements would be advantageous.
- Volunteering experience would be advantageous.
- Previous involvement in student STEM/engineering clubs and activities would be advantageous.
- AUTOCAD certification would be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent MS office abilities, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, word, etc.
- Excellent research abilities.
Hiring Process :
- Application screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Linxon Off campus drive 2021 ?
Click here to apply for Linxon off campus drive