Lloyds off campus drive 2023: Lloyds Technology Centre who are part of Lloyds Banking Group, the UK’s largest digital bank is looking for technical graduates from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch through off campus drive. T Freshers Candidates from bachelors and masters BE/B.Tech are eligible for the Software Engineer role in Lloyds. Lloyds Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Lloyds off campus drive 2023 details
|Company Name||Lloyds Technology|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates/ BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MBA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Lloyds off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer within the Consumer Servicing & Engagement Platform and the Engagement Lab, you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Creating and designing the more user-friendly advanced applications.
- Troubleshoot and Fix Bugs in New and Existing Applications.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, Engineers, and DevOps Teams to build refine design, functionality, features, and experiments.
Eligibility Criteria for Lloyds
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Lloyds off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Experience in Java and related frameworks (e.g., Spring, Spring Boot,) for back-end development and API implementation.
- Exposure in deploying and managing applications on GCP.
- Good Experience in writing efficient database queries by using SQL/No SQL.
- Good Experience in Jira/Jenkins/Confluence.
Skills Required for Lloyds
- Experience in integrating third-party services and developing secure APIs.
- Understanding of security, compliance, and system architecture in the banking industry.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills for working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions and provide guidance.
Selection Process of Lloyds
Lloyds takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Once you’ve had time to understand more about the role you are interested in, we’ll ask you to complete a short application form that will ask for some details about you and what attracted you to apply for this role.
- Along with our partner AMS, who we work with to facilitate the recruitment process, we will review your application against the role criteria and will follow up with any questions we may have. Depending on the role you have applied for, we may also ask you to complete some online assessments.
- If successful, the next stage will be an interview. This will either be virtually or in person, depending on the role. We’ll also give you the opportunity to ask any further questions about the role or Lloyds Technology Centre.
- Job offer
- If you’re successful, we’ll be back in touch with a verbal offer followed by a written offer. We’ll also explain what the next steps are and any additional information we’ll need, if you accept the offer, to support the background checks.
- Once you’ve accepted the offer, along with our partner, Hire right, who we work with to facilitate the background and vetting checks, we will be in touch to ask for copies of documents and proof of address. The background checks will then be carried out by our vetting supplier.
- Once background checks are completed, we’ll be in touch to confirm your start date and explain next steps of what happens between then and when you join.
- You’ll then start your induction. You’ll meet your team face to face, learn about our strategy, brands, values, culture and what it’s like to work here. You’ll explore more about Lloyds Banking Group’s customers, products, channels and services, and together we’ll go through our structure, ways of working and our best practices in areas like Engineering, Cyber and Data. Finally, you’ll deep dive into the area you’ll be working in and the role you’ll be doing so that you’re ready to get going.
- At this point, we’ll also collect all remaining documents required from you and provide you with equipment and tools that will help you settle in.
For Regular Job Updates
Our new technology centre in Hyderabad will be home to highly skilled technology and data specialists who will be driving our transformation and delivering great outcomes for Lloyds Banking Group’s customers. Our office is situated in a sought-after location that features easy transport links and excellent facilities, all aimed at enabling you to achieve a great work-life balance.
How to apply for Lloyds off campus drive 2023?
Apply Now: Apply Link
Other Opportunities: Check here
Batch Wise Placements
Lloyds Off Campus 2024 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Qualification required for Lloyds recruitment 2024 ?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 batch are eligible for the multiple roles in lloyds.
What is the last date to apply for Lloyds recruitment 2024 ?
Registration is open. Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Lloyds Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Lloyds Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts.