Logitech off campus drive 2023: Logitech is hiring Test Engineer from 2023, 2022, 2021 batch through off campus recruitment for Chennai. Freshers from BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA are eligible for the off campus drive of Logitech. Hiring process and apply link has mentioned below:
|Company Name||Logitech India|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
The Test Engineer is responsible for you will be primarily responsible for design and implementation of test automation framework.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Create manual test cases, scenarios, scripts from feature descriptions.
- Designing and executing tests scenarios,
- Work on Field reported defects and analyze on root cause.
- Execute manual and automated test cases.
- Running manual regression.
- Review all testing related documentation, prepare test cases, test data and execute them using test management tools.
- Documenting and reporting software defects.
- Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts
- Execute test procedures and test scripts as part of formal acceptance test cycles and evaluate results.
- Participating in the whole process of development.
- Close collaboration with other teams (Product Owner,, Business Analysts, Automation Testers, Developers)
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Knowledge about Bug cycle
- Knowledge about Test Management Tools like Test Rail, SVN etc…
Qualification Required for Off Campus drive of Logitech
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
- 0-1 years in Manual Testing
- Interest and willingness to learn Automation & perform Automation Testing in future
- Having Knowledge of STLC & SDLC.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Team Player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good Time-Management skills.
For Regular Job Updates
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home.
How to apply for Logitech off campus drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Logitech
|Oracle Ebiz Technical Developer||BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech: Any batch||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|
Batch Wise Placements
Logitech Off Campus 2023 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for Logitech recruitment ?
Candidates may apply online directly through Willis Towers career page or get the apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
What is the Qualification required for Logitech recruitment 2023 ?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2023, 2022, 2021 batch
What is the last date to apply for Logitech recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Logitech Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Logitech Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts.