Logitech | Off campus recruitment | Test Engineer | Chennai |BE/B.Tech |M.Tech | MCA | Freshers | 2020 | 2021 Batch
Logitech off campus drive 2021: Logitech is hiring Test Engineer through off campus recruitment for Chennai. Freshers from BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA 2020, 2021 batch are eligible for the off campus drive of Honeywell. Hiring process and apply link has mentioned below:
|Company Name||Logitech India|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
The Test Engineer is responsible for you will be primarily responsible for design and implementation of test automation framework.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Create manual test cases, scenarios, scripts from feature descriptions.
- Designing and executing tests scenarios,
- Work on Field reported defects and analyze on root cause.
- Execute manual and automated test cases.
- Running manual regression.
- Review all testing related documentation, prepare test cases, test data and execute them using test management tools.
- Documenting and reporting software defects.
- Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts
- Execute test procedures and test scripts as part of formal acceptance test cycles and evaluate results.
- Participating in the whole process of development.
- Close collaboration with other teams (Product Owner,, Business Analysts, Automation Testers, Developers)
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Knowledge about Bug cycle
- Knowledge about Test Management Tools like Test Rail, SVN etc…
Qualification Required for Off Campus drive of Logitech
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
- 0-1 years in Manual Testing
- Interest and willingness to learn Automation & perform Automation Testing in future
- Having Knowledge of STLC & SDLC.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Team Player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good Time-Management skills.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home.
How to apply for Logitech off campus drive 2021 ?
Click here to apply
Latest Job updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|