Maersk off campus drive 2023: Maersk is hiring from 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 batch through off campus recruitment. Candidates from BCA/B.E/B.Sc/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Sc/M.Tech are eligible for the positions. Successful graduates of the GMT program will be offered a landing role in the company beginning their journey to becoming Managers or Senior Managers within 2 to 5 years. Eligible candidates make their career with Maersk as a Regional Management Trainee. Maersk latest job notification, Selection process, interview process, other details and apply link are given below:
Maersk off campus drive 2023
|Website||Maersk | Integrated Container Logistics & Supply Chain Services|
|Designation||Regional Management Trainee|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Maersk off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
- Operations – we are operations centric and thrive on thrive on delivering results. You get hands-on exposure on the warehouse floor understanding how we design solutions, implement and execute them for our global retail clients. Get behind the scenes during major online campaigns like 11.11. We guarantee a roller coaster ride.
- Commercial – Our people see themselves as an extension of our customers. Our customers’ success is our success. In fact, to say we are customer obsessed is no exaggeration. Learn about consultative selling methods, experience how to engage a client and develop a solution that make their supply chain even more efficient. We are passionate about service excellence and our customers know that we have them covered, no matter what happens. Our MTs get a chance to be on the frontline with us.
Maersk Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Maersk hiring. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Bachelors or master degree (any discipline) with a good GPA
- Fresh graduates or have a maximum of 2-years working experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, drive to succeed, and proactive
Candidate should have certain skill set to apply for. In order to know the required skills to crack the interview go through the following points.
- Passionate about the Supply Chain industry
- Good spoken and written English
Selection Process of Maersk
Candidate has to go through multiple rounds of interviews.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
For Regular Job Updates
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
How to apply for Maersk off campus drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Maersk
Apply link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here