Gainwell off campus drive 2023: Gainwell Technologies is hiring eligible candidates from 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch for its online hiring process. Freshers jobseekers from technical background with Bachelors and Masters from BE/ B.Tech/MCA may apply for their off-campus placement. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, Latest Gainwell job notification, application process and registration process are given below:
Gainwell off campus drive 2023
|Product Developer / Tester
|2022/ 2023 batch
|Last date to apply
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Gainwell Off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
In an entry level worker capacity under direct supervision, assists in analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed systems and devices to process data. Assists with developing/testing programs and system components from specifications.
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications.
- Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Gainwell off campus drive
- BE/B.Tech – Eligible Branches (CS, IT, ECE & EEE) OR MCA
- 60% and above in 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Must have graduated in 2022/2021.
- Experience working with programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred.5
Skills required for Gainwell hiring
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Basic communication skills.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Recruitment Process of Gainwell
The recruitment process of Gainwell includes the various rounds of interview. This assessment is meant to check your coding skills. Those who are confident and passionate about coding can apply. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview Round
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Health goes well beyond care. For 50 years, our technology, services and solutions have empowered agencies to transform the lives of those they serve. Our commitment to building stronger, healthier communities is steadfast. Gainwell is the leading provider of technology, services and solutions that are vital to the administration and operations of health and human services programs. Gainwell is a new company with over 50 years of proven experience, a reputation for service excellence and unparalleled industry expertise. We offer clients scalable and flexible solutions for their most complex challenges. These capabilities make us a trusted partner for organizations seeking reliability, innovation and transformational outcomes.
How to apply for Gainwell off campus drive 2023/ 2024?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click below to apply for off campus drive of Gainwell
|Product Developer / Tester
|BE/B.Tech: 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch
|Gainwell Career Site
|Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )