Media.net off campus drive 2022: Media.net is hiring Site Reliability Engineer/ Business Operations Analyst through off campus placement for Mumbai, Pune. Freshers from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/ Any Graduate 2020/2021/2022 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Media.net off campus drive 2022
|Designation||Site Reliability Engineer|
Business Operations Analyst
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/M.Tech/ Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune|
|Salary CTC||3-8 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Build complex business control applications as a member of high energy teams.
- Develop and maintain efficient and extensible web application modules.
- Assist in debugging, staging, testing, and deploying of web applications continuously learn new skills and technologies and apply those in production Documentation.
Qualification and Skills required:
- B. Tech / M. Tech or Equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g. filesystems, inodes, system calls, etc).
- Deep understanding of network stack (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN, etc)
- Awareness of, and ability to reason about, modern software & systems architectures, including load�balancing, queueing, caching, distributed systems failure modes generally, microservices, and so on.
- Excellent programming (Python, Go, Ruby or preferred scripting languages) and automation skills.
- Group Discussion: How to Ace it ?
Business Operations Analyst
- 2020, 2021, 2022 Graduates – Undergraduates only
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a process-driven mindset.
- Excellent work ethic, problem-solving and proficient time management skills.
- Ability to stick to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Have a passion for learning and work effectively both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Be a clear communicator- providing clear correspondence and ensuring expectations and details are understood by all.
Hiring Process :
- Application screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
Media.net is a technology company comprising of 1250+ employees focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers and advertisers.
Media.net’s vast product suite leverages a strong foundation of best-in-class contextual targeting and an unmatched capability to unify disparate marketplaces to maximize competition and value for publishers and marketers. Media.net offers exclusive access to Yahoo! Bing’s Contextual Ads Program featuring billions of dollars of search demand, allowing publishers premium display to search and native ad formats with strong visibility metrics. Media.net also has the industry’s first server-side header bidding platform that maximizes yield with no compromise to the user experience.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Media.net off campus drive 2022 ?
Apply/ Registration Link for off campus drive of Media.net
Software Engineer: Click here to apply (2022 batch)
Business Operations Analyst: Click here to apply (2020/2021/2022 batch)
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|