NTT off campus drive 2023 for Graduate Trainee
NTT off campus drive 2023: NTT Ltd is hiring BE/B.Tech/MCA 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through off campus placement for Bangalore. Freshers can apply for the position Graduate Trainee in NTT Ltd. Company would provide required technical and process trainings. All the Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration link are given below:
NTT off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||NTT Ltd|
|Designation||– Graduate Trainee|
– Associate Software Engineer
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Package CTC||4.5 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
NTT off campus 2022 hiring: Role & Responsibilities
As a member of the team, candidate has to take care of following role and responsibilities
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Remain current with the industry developments related to the relevant specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, minute taking, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
- Contribute to client engagement and the success of the team
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
Qualification and Skills required for NTT off campus drive 2022
Candidate shall meet the given eligibility criteria
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) | Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) | Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) | Information Science/Technology (IS/IT)
- 2021/ 2022 passing out batch is eligible.
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent in 10th, 10+2 and BE/MCA is mandatory
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of joining.
- Candidate should have Excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Exposure to gathering, validating, and documenting requirements, modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements; identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for software solutions
- Should be able work in a multi team and multi-location team environment
- Candidate is having any previous training/knowledge/certifications in any of network and security technologies is an added advantage
Recruitment Process of NTT
The Selection process of NTT Ltd includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
For Regular Job Updates
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact.
How to apply for NTT off campus drive 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link ASAP
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||BE/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc: Any batch||Apply Link|
|Trainee||BBA/MBA: Any batch||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )