PhonePe Internship hiring 2024: PhonePe is hiring Software Intern through online mode. Candidates from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA 2024, 2025 batch are eligible for the Internship. It’s a PhonePe Software Engineering Internship. Latest PhonePe Internship Notification, Details and Registration link is given below:
PhonePe Internship hiring 2024
|2024, 2025 passing out
|Last date to apply
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
About PhonePe Intern Program
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
Key Responsibilities as PhonePe Intern
As an Intern in this role, you will be expected to –
- Research and monitor evolving privacy laws, regulations, and best practices, and analyse their impact on our business.
- Support the privacy team in developing, implementing, and maintaining privacy policies and procedures.
- Assist in documentation efforts related to framework development, privacy assessments, data mapping, audits, etc.
- Contribute to privacy training materials.
- Analyze privacy risks associated with business activities and data processing, and provide recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Conduct Data Privacy Impact Assessments in liaison with the privacy team.
- Review privacy clauses in third-party contracts.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional stakeholders on privacy-related matters and provide general support to the privacy team.
Qualifications/ Skills Required for PhonePe Internship
- Completed or pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law, Privacy, Information Security, or a related field.
- Sound understanding of the privacy domain and its principles.
- Familiarity with various privacy laws such as the Information Technology Act, Digital Personal Data Protection Act, GDPR, CCPA, RBI, SEBI, and IRDAI Regulations.
- Previous internship experience in the FinTech or Privacy domain would be beneficial.
- A research or project work experience in a relevant privacy-related subject area.
- Great research, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft suite of applications.
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
For Regular Job Updates
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments company with 50 crore (500 Million) registered users and 3.7 crore (37 Million) merchants covering over 99% of the postal codes across India. On the back of its leadership in digital payments, PhonePe has expanded into financial services (Insurance, Mutual Funds, Stock Broking, and Lending) as well as adjacent tech-enabled businesses such as Pincode for hyperlocal shopping and Indus App Store which is India’s first localized App Store. The PhonePe Group is a portfolio of businesses aligned with the company’s vision to offer every Indian an equal opportunity to accelerate their progress by unlocking the flow of money and access to services.
How to apply for PhonePe Internship hiring 2024?
Registration/ Apply Link: Click below to apply for PhonePe Internship
Apply Link: Apply Now
PhonePe jobs: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here