PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023: PhonePe is inviting candidates from batch 2021/2022/ 2023 for its hiring process. Bachelors from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA can apply through off campus hiring. Freshers can start their careers in the IT world with PhonePe as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
Business Development Associate
|Salary CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
Candidates shall meet the criteria for PhonePe hiring
Qualification and Skills required:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Excel and Scripting Language
- Understanding Insurance would be an added advantage
- You will be involved in automating the processes and MISs.
- You will need to collaborate with different teams, external partners and vendors to ensure a smooth flow of transactions and processing of reverse feeds.
- You will be responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams
Selection Process: PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
The Selection process of PhonePe includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Hacker Earth Coding Challenge
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the PhonePe team.
- Technical interviews will focus on problem solving, automation and functional testing.
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
PhonePe is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We’re Hiring. Check out the PhonePe careers page and find opportunities for you.
How to apply for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Click here to apply for off campus drive of PhonePe
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|
PhonePe Off Campus 2023 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I apply for PhonePe off campus recruitment?
You can apply for PhonePe off campus recruitment by visiting the Phonepe’s careers page on their website or through job portals like www.tnpofficer.com. Look for the job openings that match your qualifications and experience, and submit your resume and cover letter.
What is the Qualification required for PhonePe recruitment 2023 ?
The eligibility criteria for PhonePe off campus recruitment vary depending on the role and the level of experience required. Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2023, 2022, 2021 batch can apply as per role requirement.
What is the last date to apply for PhonePe recruitment 2023 ?
Registration for PhonePe has open. Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
What are some tips for preparing for PhonePe off campus recruitment?
Some tips for preparing for PhonePe off campus recruitment include researching the company and its products and services, practicing your coding and technical skills, preparing for common interview questions, and highlighting your relevant experience and achievements in your resume and cover letter. It’s also a good idea to network with current or former employees of PhonePe to gain insights into the company’s culture and recruitment process.