Qualcomm off campus hiring drive 2023 | Associate Engineer
Qualcomm off campus hiring drive 2023: Qualcomm is hiring Associate Engineer from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through off campus placement for Chennai. Freshers from BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Qualcomm off campus hiring drive 2023
|Company Name||Qualcomm India|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Be an expert in Qualcomm Location Engine Software, Stability and Integration domain to release the best quality stable SW within the project schedule.
- Own and maintain key aspects of the Location engine Software on embedded platform.
- Fixing Software bugs on existing Sofwtare reported by customers.
- You would be the go to person in Debugging, trouble shooting, identify crashes and stability problems, Location issues reported by customers, analyzing, fixing and reporting them to development team, help them to narrow down the root cause and fix problems
- Create and maintain a culture of continuous improvement by evaluating working practices, having code reviews and improving products.
Qualification Required for Qualcomm hiring
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Computers/Electricals
- Proficient in programming with C/C++, Python.
- 0-2 years of SW development work exposure in C or Assembly on an embedded platform for any portable device with a record of strong individual technical achievement.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Good analytical / problem solving / sound reasoning skills. The candidate is expected to be self-driven to quickly get up to speed on various issue aspects of the software & flexible to take-up tasks as per the project needs.
Recruitment Process of Qualcomm
- Application Screening
- Online Aptitude Assessment
- Coding Assessment
- Techno managerial Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
How to apply for Qualcomm off campus hiring drive 2023 ?
Apply Link/ Registration Link: Click below to apply for off campus drive of Qualcomm
|Associate Software Engineer||BE/B.Tech: 2020, 2021, 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|DSP Firmware Engineer||BE/B.Tech: Freshers||Apply Link|
|Engineer||Fresh Graduates||Apply Link|