Renault Nissan off campus hiring drive 2023: Renault Nissan is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee from 2022, 2023, 2024 through off campus drive for Multiple locations. Freshers from BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech are eligible for off campus drive of Renault Nissan. Details are given below.
Renault Nissan off campus hiring drive 2023
|Company Name||Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI)|
|Designation||– Graduate Engineer Trainee- GET|
– Software Engineer I
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job location||Chennai, Trivandrum|
|Package CTC||4.25-4.75 LPA|
|Experience||0- 2 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read Job description and other details carefully before applying
Skills Required for Nissan Off Campus 2023
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security, performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
- How to prepare for the Job Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Renault Nissan off campus hiring drive
- BE/B.Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2022, 2023
- Min – 80% aggregate in UG
- No Standing Backlogs
- 3 Years Bond
- Interview Do’s and Don’ts
Recruitment Process of Renault Nissan
- Application Screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
About Renault Nissan
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business centre supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, India and employs over 8,000 employees. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
How to apply for Renault Nissan off campus drive 2023?
Apply/ Registration Link: Click below to apply for off campus drive of Renault Nissan
|Software Engineer I||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech: Any batch||Apply Link|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||BE/B.Tech: 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|Data Engineer||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech: Any batch||Apply Link|
|Renault Nissan Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|