Renew Power off campus drive 2023: Renew Power is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch through off campus Placement for Pan India. Candidates from BE/ B.Tech are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Renew Power off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Renew Power|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2022, 2023 batch|
|Job location||Pan India|
|Salary- CTC||5-6 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Leverage the domain knowledge in a practical environment and work in various aspects of project, construction, evacuation, engineering, WRA, O&M, procurement, performance monitoring and other related functions.
- Work on day to day routine activities and job areas in the specific function.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure the departmental and organizational goals are met.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met.
Qualification and Skills Required for Renew Power
- BE/B.Tech- 2022 from Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering
- Good Analytical and Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of MS-Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Energized and highly motivated individual with a passion to work in the clean energy space
- Demonstrate ReNew values of Commitment, Collaboration, Integrity and Effectiveness
- Go-getter attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage ambiguity
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Hiring Process of Renew Power
- Prescreening Assessment
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Offer Letter
Join us for Regular Job Updates
ReNew Power, founded by Mr. Sumant Sinha, in 2011, is leading renewable energy company in India and 10th largest in terms of operational capacity, globally. A Nasdaq listed company under ticker RNW; ReNew develops, builds, owns, and operates utility-scale wind energy projects, utility-scale solar energy projects, utility-scale firm power projects, and distributed solar energy projects. With a total capacity of more than 10GW (including projects in pipeline), ReNew Power’s solar and wind energy projects are spread across 110+ sites, with a presence spanning 8 states in India, contributing to 1.4% of India’s power capacity.
How to apply for Renew Power off campus drive 2023 ?
Registration/ Apply Link: Click here to apply for off campus drive of Renew Power
Other Opportunities: Check here