Tata Steel off campus drive 2023 for Engineer Trainee
Tata Steel off campus drive 2023: Tata Steel is hiring from 2022, 2023 batch through Aspiring Engineers Program 2023. Eligible candidates make their career with Tata Steel as an Engineer Trainee. Tata Steel latest job notification, Selection process, interview process, other details and apply link are given below:
Tata Steel off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Tata Steel|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Package- CTC||6.24 LPA|
|Last date to apply||3rd March 2023|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Tata Steel off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the area of CS/IT for Tata Steel.
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel
Tata Steel Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Tata Steel hiring. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.), MCA, M.Sc
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment
Selection Process of Tata Steel
Candidate has to go through multiple rounds of interviews.
- Application Screening
- Online Cognitive and Technical Test
- HR Interview
For Regular Job Updates
About Tata Steel
Tata Steel, with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum (MnTPA), is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers. We are one of the few steel operations that are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products.
Continuous improvement in our product and service portfolio, along with success in value creating initiatives for customers, allows us to serve global growth markets. Today, we have our operations and commercial presence across the world. A Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM organisation, Tata Steel, together with its subsidiaries, associates, and joint ventures, is spread across five continents with an employee base of over 65,000. The group recorded a consolidated turnover of INR 1,56,294 crore in the financial year ending March 31, 2021.
How to apply for Tata Steel off campus drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Tata Steel
|Engineer Trainee||BE/B.Tech (CS/ IT), MCA, MSc (CS/ IT): 2022, 2023 batch||Apply Link|
|Full Details||Download the Advertisement||Check here|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|