Shell Graduate Programme 2024: Shell is hiring Graduate Trainee through off campus placement for Bangalore. Any Graduate Freshers from 2024 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility, application process, exam pattern and apply link has mentioned below.
Shell Graduate Programme 2024
|Last Date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Overview of Shell Graduate Programme
This posting covers all roles across the Commercial, Corporate, and Technical programmes. Shell matches you into a particular programme based on your skills and preference.
You will embark on a three-year Development Programme tailored to your chosen area, enabling you to develop your leadership qualities and become an accomplished Shell professional while keeping your creative flair alive.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant changes.
- The opportunity to work on global projects with external partners.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
- Comprehensive financial rewards, benefits and on-site opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria and Skills Required
- Ambitious graduates to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- Any graduate must be in the final year of graduation or have graduated from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents. However, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team, and the credibility to influence others.
Recruitment Process and Exam pattern of Shell Graduate Programme
Go to www.shell.com/graduate and choose Assessed Internship or Shell Recruitment Day for the Graduate Programme. Complete an application form and upload the latest copy of your CV/Resume. Before applying for an opportunity, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where it is based.
If you are successful at the initial application stage, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to complete an online assessment. This has two parts. Each must be completed and submitted within 7 working days.
Competency-based questions. These take approximately 20 minutes to complete and are not timed. Once completed and submitted, you’ll receive an email notification of the outcome. You will need to complete this first part of the assessment successfully before proceeding to the second part.
A decision-making and problem-solving task. The second part of the online assessment consists of two tasks:
a decision-making task that assesses how you respond to common situations that Shell graduates may face; and a problem-solving task that assesses your capacity for solving numerical problems. The decision-making task is not timed, but the problem-solving task has a time limit of 18 minutes. This assessment should take around 45 minutes to complete, in total.
If you are successful in passing the second online assessment, you may be invited to an interview. This takes place either face-to face or over the telephone. It is an opportunity for you to tell us more about why you are applying to Shell, your achievements, the challenges you’ve faced and how you’ve demonstrated the qualities we’re looking for.
For Regular Job Updates
Shell is a global energy company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
How to apply for Shell Graduate Programme 2024 ?
Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|