Stibo Systems off campus drive 2024: Stibo Systems interview is schedule to hire for the technical graduates with sound technical knowledge. Candidates who have technical degree BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the Associate Systems Engineer profile at Stibo Systems. At Stibo System, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself. In this article you will find latest job notification of Stibo Systems. All the details and eligibility criteria have mention below:
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the master data management company that enables enterprises to become data-driven. In a world of complexity and uncertainty, we provide stability and transparency. That’s why some of the world’s most renowned brands choose to work with us. The Stibo corporation has existed since 1794. Today, Stibo Systems is held by a foundation, which allows us to focus on the long-term development of a strong product portfolio and obsess about servicing our customers. All without the interruptions of mergers and acquisitions.
Stibo Systems Off Campus Drive 2024 details
|Company Name||Stibo Systems|
|Designation||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Batch||2022, 2023, 2024 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Stibo Systems off campus 2024 drive: Responsibilities
As a technical support team member, you will be involved in receiving, qualifying, and resolving issues raised by our global customer base, working closely with the Cloud operations & Support department in Bangalore. Selected candidates need to take the following role and responsibilities
- Participating in daily problem solving on reported customer issues. Ensure a high degree of customer focus in all the defined activities.
- Provide a high level of service to our customers, adhering to our SLAs for response and resolution times, in line with Stibo Support guidelines.
- Able to drive to a resolution of low to medium complexity issues.
- Able to analyze the incident’s business impact and communicate to the affected users and minimize the disruption.
- Working closely with other support regions in Global Support – Denmark and the US.
Eligibility Criteria of Stibo Systems
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Stibo Systems recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- 1-3 years of experience working within a 24×7 Support organization.
- Comprehensive OS skills – this means practical skillset and some theoretical knowledge about how different OS’s work. Supported OS for STEP is Windows 2019 and Red Hat Linux 7 +. Mac is also used for parts of STEP. RHCE certified is a plus.
Skills Required for Stibo Systems
- One or more years of experience with supporting Servers hosted on any of the major Cloud vendors – Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge about Oracle Databases – preferably Administration knowledge about Oracle Databases, maintenance and backups.
Selection Process of Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Apply- Profile Screening
- Assessed by Talent Acquisition
Benefits working with Stibo Systems
- We care about our colleague’s work-life balance, and we offer flexibility through a hybrid work model
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Stibo Systems off campus drive 2024?
Apply Link : Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here
Batch Wise Placements
Stibo Systems Off Campus 2024 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for Stibo Systems recruitment?
Candidates may apply online directly through Stibo Systems career page or get the apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
What is the Qualification required for Stibo Systems recruitment 2024 ?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2024, 2023, 2022 batch
What is the last date to apply for Stibo Systems recruitment 2024 ?
Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Stibo Systems Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Stibo Systems Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts.