Sutherland off campus drive 2023: Sutherland is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 batch through its off campus placement. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with Sutherland as Junior Software Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Sutherland off campus drive 2023/2024
|Company Name||Sutherland Global|
Junior Software Engineer
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Package CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Deliver high quality upgrades with focus on customer centricity backed by strong technical skills and complete documentation
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Take the lead: Perform Application and Database Upgrades in accordance with the defined processes, maintain high quality of delivery, provide regular updates to the customer, client leadership and project team. Identify opportunities to up-skill and cross-skill; Act as SME on one or more skill areas and provide gap training for team members
Qualification and Skills required for Sutherland off campus drive 2023
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner (Language – English)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- MS SQL Server –– Knowledge of Backups, Restore, HA and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Windows Administration – IIS, services configuration, messaging components (2008 R2 & above)
- Preferred knowledge areas – Windows, Citrix and networking
- Analytical Thinking and Troubleshooting
- Customer Service experience preferred
Selection Process of Sutherland
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Sutherland off campus drive 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of Sutherland by given link below:
Apply link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here