TCS NQT 2023- National Qualifier Test 2024 is for Graduates and postgraduate candidates. Candidates from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 Year of Passing can apply. TCS Ninja hiring 2023 will be conducted through NQT. Details are given below:
TCS NQT 2024- National Qualifier Test
|Test||TCS NQT- 2023|
|Eligibility||BE, B.Tech, Any graduate, Post graduate, Diploma|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024|
|Last Date of registration||4th Sep 2023|
|Test Date||16th Sep 2023|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
TCS National Qualifier Test is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
Eligibility for TCS NQT 2024
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user. OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
How to apply for TCS NQT 2024
|NQT Apply link||Click here to apply|
|TCS NQT Syllabus||Check here|
|Free Mock Test||Click here|
|TCS Off Campus Drive||Click here|
FAQ- TCS NQT 2023
What is TCS NQT?
TCS National Qualifier Test is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles.
How many times will the exam be conducted in a year?
The exam will be conducted every quarter. These exams will be scheduled in the months of February, May, August and November/ December. In addition to these 4 exams scheduled in a year, TCS iON may announce additional exam dates subject to the demand from recruiting corporates.
How Can I Prepare for the NQT test?
Candidates can easily prepare for the test. Go through the Test Pattern and Syllabus provided by the tnpofficer.com and start preparing.
What is the duration and pattern of the TCS NQT test ?
Its a 180 minutes online test which will test your Aptitude, Programming knowledge, English and coding skills.
Is there any Negative marking in Test?
No, Negative marking and no cut off for qualifying the test.