Veritas off campus drive 2021: Veritas is hiring Associate Software Engineer through off campus placement for Pune. Freshers from B.E./B.Tech 2021 batch are eligible for the positions. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Veritas off campus drive 2021
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will help shape the innovation agenda to a growing and profitable organization. Whatever the emphasis may be, you can be assured that you’re working on various aspects to protect the world’s information! By applying, you will be considered for all software engineering opportunities across Veritas’ many engineering teams. If you would like to play a part in the success of a leading “Information Management” company, then this opportunity is for you!
Role: Software Development Engineer – dive deep into coding with a team of programming experts to design Veritas’s next generation of information management solutions.
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s in Computer Science OR Computer Engineering
- Master the fundamentals of programming and/or debugging skills in C++, C #, and/or Java, Java script and AngularJS
- Skills in scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of API fundamentals and best practices
- Knowledge of operating Systems: LINUX/UNIX· Object Oriented Language· Agile Process
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Job Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts for freshers
- Ability to collaborate with various teams to implement innovative and viable solutions for commercial product and internal tool user interfaces
- Ability to communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams in a multinational environment
- Experience in Agile development methodologies including unit testing and TDD (test-driven development)
- Working knowledge of delivering into cloud based environments using standard CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, SonarQube) and best practices
- Knowledge of cloud IaaS/PaaS and Micro services design a plus
How to apply for Veritas off campus Drive 2021 ?
Click here to apply