Volvo off campus drive 2022/ 2023 | Software Engineer
Volvo off campus drive 2022: Volvo is inviting candidates from BE / B.Tech, ME/M.Tech 2021, 2022, 2023 batch for its hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with Volvo as Graduate Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Volvo off campus drive 2022
|Company Name||Volvo Group|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Salary- CTC||7.5-10 LPA|
|Last Date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Volvo off campus 2022 drive: Responsibilities
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Qualification and Skills Required for Volvo hiring
- BE / B.Tech /ME/ M.Tech any streams
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass out batch
- 65% throughout the entire academics with no active backlogs
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Hiring Process of Volvo
- Profile Screening
- Online Test
- Tech Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
Volvo Group has been creating value and driving change, in almost every segment it has addressed in its 20 years of presence in India, we salute the glory of this country. With more than 3,500 employees, 3 industrial establishments and over 400 sales and support points, not to mention the 1,20,000 drivers we have trained, we are forever entwined with the vast landscape that is India.
Volvo Group’s mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions and we carry this mission forward in India by pushing forth the country’s national priorities such as – Urbanisation, Infrastructure Development and Skill development, Safety and Care for the Environment.
How to apply for Volvo off campus drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link ASAP
|Associate Engineer||BE/B.Tech: 2021 batch||Apply Link|
|Application Support||BE/B.Tech: 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Check Now|
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|