Weatherford Recruitment 2023: Weatherford is hiring Design Engineer from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch through off campus placement for Mumbai. Freshers from BE/B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech are eligible for the positions. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Weatherford Recruitment 2023
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility and Skills Required for Weatherford Recruitment 2023
- B.E. Mechanical degree in Engineering
- Preferred Masters in CAD
- This is the entry level job, Under direct supervision, performs standard tasks using established methods, principles, concepts & procedure related to their field of specialty.
- Minimum 0-2+ years CAD Engineering, design & field experience.
- Excellent Engineering knowledge.
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures, these include, but are not limited to stress analysis, material selection, cost estimation, and tolerance studies.
- Must apply technical skills efficiently to assigned projects. Continuously gaining knowledge on Domain skills. Keeps learning new and relevant technology.
- Performs assigned tasks with excellent quality by following defined process for the group.
- Provide Status/Progress report regularly and plan well for timely deliverables.
- Works with optimal productivity. Completes projects and tasks in assigned time frame. Executes projects efficiently on time and with high quality. Works hard & smartly to complete projects.
- Perform engineering layouts for fit, form and function checking.
- Preparation of documentation for engineering design files. Verification of tools / products designed as per API / ASME standards.
- He / She would require doing drafting in Creo or AutoCAD working of marked up prints. Coordinate with CAD Drafters for creation of drawings.
- Works as a Team player. Flexible to assigned work.
- Perform various other duties as required by CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Recruitment/ Selection Process of Weatherford
- Online Test
- Online Interview
- HR Round
For Regular Job Updates
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
How to apply for Weatherford Recruitment 2023 ?
Apply/ Registration Link: Click here to apply for off campus drive of Weatherford