Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022: Genpact is hiring Business Analyst for Bangalore. Freshers from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link have mentioned below.
Genpact off campus drive 2022/ 2023
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Genpact off campus 2022 drive: Job Responsibilities
- Develop robust spreadsheet models with clearly defined inputs, calculations, and final output.
- Strive for Customer Delight every time and minimize/eliminate scope for Customer Dissatisfaction
- Collaborates with clients and team in the design and development of reporting solutions using Excel and VBA.
- Develops, validates and executes queries, develops complex reports and performs data analysis that answers business questions for our customers.
- Makes recommendations based on data extracted, suggest or ideate compelling visuals that cater to the needs of customers
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Utilize VBA in new and existing Excel-based tools to automate recurring work processes.
- Provide documentation including data flow mapping for new and existing spreadsheet models.
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting information from client data sources.
- Create data visualizations that communicate information effectively
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues and conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) in case of any failure or quality issue leading to impact client metrics
- Exhibit willingness to provide support by mentoring another analyst
- Buddy QC and eye to detail checks to identify potential failure mode
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Eligibility Criteria for jobs in Genpact
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Able to conduct calls and clearly communicate with clients on challenges, understanding the requirements, etc.
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
How to apply for Genpact off campus drive 2022/ 2023?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Jaman Group
|Business Analyst||BE/B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA||Apply Now|
|Genpact Career Site||Any Graduates/ Postgraduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Now|