Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2021, 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
|Test||Elite National Talent Hunt|
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022 Year of Passing|
|Salary Package– CTC||3.50 LPA|
|Registration Starts form||May 2, 2022|
|Last Date to apply||May 22, 2022|
|Test Date||May 21 – June 5, 2022|
|Interview Date||To be announced post test results|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 ?
Apply/ Registration Link for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt:
Full Details: Check here
Apply Link: Click here to apply
Wipro Star hiring: Check here
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt- Syllabus
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|