Wipro National Talent Hunt Syllabus 2022 | Wipro Elite National Talent hunt- NTH registration has started. Students who are preparing for ELITE NLTH 2022 need to know about the recruitment process and syllabus. Candidates who will pass the test will call for an interview. In this article, you will get information related to Wipro hiring and find the latest Elite NTH exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern so that students can prepare themselves for the exam.
Wipro National Talent Hunt Syllabus 2022
|Test||Elite National Talent Hunt 2022|
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech|
|Batch||2022 Year of Passing|
|Salary Package– CTC||3.50 LPA|
Wipro National Talent Hunt Exam Pattern 2022
|Online Test (Quants + logical)||30 Questions||30 Minutes|
|Online Test English (Vocabulary + Grammar + Reading Comprehension)||22 Questions||18 Minutes|
|Essay Writing||1 Question||20 Minutes|
|Coding||2 Questions||60 minutes|
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Students who will clear the Test will appear for the Interview.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
How to apply for Wipro National Talent Hunt?
Click here to apply
Latest Job updates