Wipro Wilp Off Campus hiring Drive 2023: Wipro is hiring through Work Integrated Learning Program– Wilp for across India. Freshers from BCA/B.Sc 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the positions. Detailed eligibility and apply link have mentioned below.
Wipro Wilp Off Campus drive 2023
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|CTC||Period: (INR Per Month)|
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
|Last Date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Overview of Work Integrated Learning Program 2023
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Qualification and Eligibility for WILP
- 2022, 2023 batch
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Job Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts for freshers
Other Criteria for Wipro WILP
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Selection Process of Wipro Wilp
- Register for Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 by filling up a simple form.
- Online Assessment
- Eligible candidates will be invited to take an 80-minute online assessment that will test your verbal, analytical, quantitative and written communication skills.
- Business discussion
- If you get through the online assessment, you will be called for a business discussion round with our team.
- Offer Letter
- Congratulations — if you’re at this stage, you’ve made it! Simply wait for our recruitment team to send you the Letter Of Intent and the final offer letter. Accept it, and join the Wipro team!
Test Pattern of Wipro Wilp
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Wipro WILP Off Campus Hiring 2023 ?
Apply/ Registration Link: Click below to apply for Wipro WILP Off Campus drive 2023
|Wipro WiLP||BCA/B.Sc: 2022, 2023 batch||Apply Link|
|Wipro Off Campus||BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch||Apply Link|
|Wipro Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|