Wipro Wilp Off Campus hiring Drive 2022: Wipro is hiring through Work Integrated Learning Program– Wilp for across India. Freshers from BCA/B.Sc 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the positions. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Wipro Wilp Off Campus hiring 2022/ 2023
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|CTC||Period: (INR Per Month)|
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
|Last Date to apply||10th October 2022|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Overview of Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Qualification and Eligibility for WILP
- 2022, 2023 batch
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Job Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts for freshers
Other Criteria for Wipro WILP
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Selection Process of Wipro Wilp
- Online Assessment
- Business discussion
- Offer Letter
Test Pattern of Wipro Wilp
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Wipro WILP Off Campus Hiring 2022/ 2023 ?
Apply/ Registration Link: Click below to apply for Wipro WILP Off Campus Hiring 2022/ 2023
|Wipro WILP||BCA/B.Sc: 2021, 2022||Apply Link|
|Wipro WiLP||BCA/B.Sc: 2022, 2023 batch||Apply Link|
|Wipro Off Campus||BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech: 2020, 2021, 2022||Apply Link|
|Wipro Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|