Accenture Syllabus & Test Pattern 2022 | Registration for Accenture hiring has started. Students who are preparing for Accenture Associate Software Engineer exam need to know about the recruitment process and latest syllabus. Candidates who will pass the test will call for an interview. In this article, you will get information related to Accenture hiring and find and download the latest and updated Accenture syllabus and Test Pattern so that students can prepare themselves for the exam.
Accenture Syllabus & Test Pattern 2022
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Eligibility||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Full Job Description and Apply Link: Check here
Assessment Process for Accenture hiring
- Once you apply and If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Accenture Test Pattern
|Assessment 1||Cognitive and Technical assessment||50+40||90 Minutes|
|Assessment 2||Coding assessment||2||45 Minutes|
|Assessment 3||Communication assessment||30 Minutes|
Accenture Exam Syllabus 2022
Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
Cognitive and technical assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post-completion. You are advised to remain seated and await result. Coding assessment will commence immediately post result notification
- You are required to meet the section and subsection cut off in our assessment to be considered for further rounds.
- Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post clearing the cognitive and technical assessment.
- Candidates who do not clear cognitive and technical assessment or fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
- The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
- You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes. You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Click here to download the Accenture Syllabus and Test Pattern in PDF
Full Job Description and Apply Link: Click here to apply
We hope that latest and updated Accenture syllabus will help you to prepare for the upcoming Accenture hiring.
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|