Air Products off campus drive 2024: Air Products is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee through off campus placement for Kochi. Freshers from BE/B.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Air Products off campus drive 2024
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|2022, 2023 batch
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Overview of Air Products GET hiring
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the GET – Instrument Engineer on Confirmation after initial training will be responsible for executing the maintenance schedules of the Air Products Kochi facility.
Working with the guidance of the Maintenance Manager and alongside the Shift engineer and Assistant Plant Manager to ensure the smooth and reliable operation and maintenance of all aspects of the plant, with the aim of achieving the highest plant reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance related costs within the budget.
GET Instrument Engineer will be placed on an initial training for one year and on successful completion and certification will be confirmed for the job role. Broad Plant based training, inter disciplinary training and Core Instrumentations & Controls
Job Description for Air Products off campus drive
- Ensuring all planned and unplanned maintenance work is carried out according to Air Products safety procedures, ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Ensure to comply with AP and local safety, health and environment standard, fulfill the mandatory safety requirement and activities: safety training, safety meeting, and all other requirements by AP EH&S and local regulation.
- Troubleshooting and rectifying equipment upsets and failures in a timely and efficient manner. Monitor the serviceability of plant equipment and facilities and ensure they adhere to safety, housekeeping, and environmental requirements.
- Responsible for all instrument and control system equipment regular maintenance and repairing, such as all field instrumentation, valves, flow meter, transmitter, control circuit, monitoring, DCS, PLC etc.
- Response to maintenance requirements that could be scheduled or unscheduled/emergency jobs, on 24/7 base, prompt response to requests for assistance and putting in the time and effort to meet our customer’s expectations.
- To be familiar with all equipments in plants, maintain all maintenance equipments accurate documents integrity and equipment history database reachable.
- Provide hand-on technical skills at the troubleshooting and all related maintenance work or supporting work responsible.
- Perform preventive maintenance work and support to implement Mechanical Integrity work, troubleshooting, repair for all equipment.
- Supervision of contractor’s work in the facility or shop to guarantee safety and quality and reliability.
- Provide technical reports through the specified datasheet or checklist.
- Reporting-Time entry weekly and prepare technical reports.
Qualification and Skills required for Air Products hiring
- B. Tech / BE in Instrumentation and Controls engineering from Reputed College.
- Must be team oriented and have a willingness to learn and further develop technical skills.
- Good Communication & coordination skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English language.
Hiring Process of Air Products
- Application screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
For Regular Job Updates
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 19,000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link
How to apply for Air Products off campus drive 2024 ?
Click here to apply for Air Products off campus drive
Other Opportunities: Check here