Buro Happold off campus drive 2023: Buro Happold India is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee through off campus placement for Mumbai. Freshers from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Buro Happold off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Buro Happold India|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Package- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Plan and help manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technician (as appropriate).
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant Buro Happold staff are informed of client matters.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and Buro Happold’s best interests and that Buro Happold policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
- Maintaining awareness of project budgets and raising any concerns regarding budgetary or financial issues.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions.
- Ensuring all necessary Buro Happold staff are informed of relevant client matters.
Eligibility criteria and Skills required
- Bachelors degree (BEng) / BSc or Masters degree (MEng) / MSc from premier institutes in India.
- Typically 0- 1 years’ experience of Mechanical design engineering.
- Graduate member of professional institution
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
Recruitment/ Selection Process of Buro Happold
- Online Test
- Online Interview
- HR Round
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
We’ve worked on some iconic projects including, the Millennium Dome, the High Line Park in New York, the 2012 Olympic Park and its subsequent urban regeneration into the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. We welcome employees from all backgrounds who share our values and want a fulfilling career. We’re always looking for individuals to join our team of world leading professionals – are you ready?
How to apply for Buro Happold off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply / Registration Link: Click here to apply for off campus drive of Buro Happold