Dow off campus drive 2024: Dow interview is schedule to hire for the technical graduates with sound technical knowledge. Candidates who have technical degree BE/B.Tech from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the Associate Developer profile at Dow. As an Associate Developer, you will be involved in projects that are critical to moving forward Dow’s IT Strategy and digitally transforming the organization. In this article you will find latest job notification of Dow. All the details and eligibility criteria have mention below:
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 37,800 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $57 billion in 2022. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Dow Off Campus Drive 2024 details
|Batch||2023, 2024 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Dow off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
Selected candidates need to take the following role and responsibilities
- Works closely with a team of application developers to gather and analyze business requirements for assigned functional and technical areas.
- Works closely with business process teams, technical teams and other stakeholders to design and build applications which meet requirements, conform to Dow architecture standards, and optimize productivity and long-term product/system vision.
- Develop custom Web/Desktop applications, API, data models and integrations that are sustainable and supportable.
- Documents detailed designs, builds, tests, and implements application objects.
- Provide ongoing support and sustain solutions. Assists with issue resolution.
Eligibility Criteria of Dow
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Dow recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Campus Graduate 2023-2024
- General familiarity with Azure Developer services: App services, Functions, Logic Apps, Application Insights, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB etc.
Skills Required for Dow
- Understanding of software development lifecycle; methodologies (Agile/Scrum, DevOps, etc.) and tools (Git, Insomnia/Postman, static code analysis, etc.)
- Inclination to learn Microsoft’s software development stack: .NET full-framework and core (C#), Entity Framework, SQL Server, etc.
Selection Process of Dow
Dow takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Apply- Profile Screening
- Search for the right role and complete our quick application process. If you do not see the right fit at the moment, then join our Talent Community!
- Assessed by Talent Acquisition
- Our TA Organization does their best to review every application. If you are a fit for the role they will reach out for a quick phone call.
- Each team has a slightly different interview process but, rest assured, you will have the opportunity to get to know us during this step of the process.
- Isn’t this the fun part!? If you are selected for the role we will do our best to provide a competitive offer in addition to our great benefits.
- You will go through our background check process and be provided with helpful information to get you ready for your Life at Dow.
Benefits working with Dow
- Equitable and market-competitive base pay and bonus opportunity across our global markets, along with locally relevant incentives.
- Benefits and programs to support your physical, mental and emotional well-being, to help you get the care you need…when you need it.
- Competitive retirement program that may include company-provided benefits, savings opportunities, financial planning and educational resources to help you achieve your long term financial-goals.
- Become a Dow shareholder through various employee stock programs.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through training and mentoring, work experiences, community involvement and team building.
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Dow off campus drive 2024?
Apply Link : Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here