Klenty off campus drive 2024: Klenty interview is schedule to hire for the technical graduates with sound technical knowledge. Candidates who have technical degree BE/B.Tech from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the Junior Full Stack Engineer profile at Klenty. In this article you will find latest job notification of Klenty. All the details and eligibility criteria have mention below:
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category. One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc – so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals. With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Klenty Off Campus Drive 2024 details
|Designation||Junior Full Stack Engineer|
|Batch||2022, 2023, 2024 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Klenty off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
Selected candidates need to take the following role and responsibilities
- Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Eligibility Criteria of Klenty
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Klenty recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
Skills Required for Klenty
- Understanding of software development lifecycle; methodologies (Agile/Scrum, DevOps, etc.) and tools (Git, Insomnia/Postman, static code analysis, etc.)
- Inclination to learn Microsoft’s software development stack: .NET full-framework and core (C#), Entity Framework, SQL Server, etc.
Selection Process of Klenty
Klenty takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Apply- Profile Screening
- Search for the right role and complete our quick application process. If you do not see the right fit at the moment, then join our Talent Community!
- Assessed by Talent Acquisition
- Our TA Organization does their best to review every application. If you are a fit for the role they will reach out for a quick phone call.
- Each team has a slightly different interview process but, rest assured, you will have the opportunity to get to know us during this step of the process.
- Isn’t this the fun part!? If you are selected for the role we will do our best to provide a competitive offer in addition to our great benefits.
- You will go through our background check process and be provided with helpful information to get you ready for your Life at Klenty.
Benefits working with Klenty
- Good working environment
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Klenty off campus drive 2024?
Apply Link : Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here