Tata Power Careers Entry Level Fresher hiring 2023: Tata Power the top-notch company is looking to hire talented candidates from Bachelors and Masters. The hiring process is started and eligible candidates need to apply ASAP. Eligible Candidates can start their careers as Graduate Engineer Trainee in Tata Power. The detailed eligibility, application process is given below:
Tata Power hiring 2023
Tata Power is one of India’s largest integrated power companies, present across the entire power value chain of conventional & renewable energy, power services, and next-generation customer solutions including solar rooftop, EV charging stations, and home automation.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power Entry Level Fresher hiring
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Tata Power hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of B.E. / B. Tech
- Design and conduct Health, Safety and Firefighting training. Maintain MIS records relating to Trainings, Safety Observations, Audits, Inspection, Accidents, occurrences, near misses etc.
- Implementation & Driving of Corp.
- Identification and control of workplace hazards & ensuring the legal requirements for health and safety to be maintained at the workplace.
- Understanding the principles of TSHMS, Risk assessments, JSA, Method statements and implementing risk mitigation plan w.r.t. Fire & Safety
- To engage and influence employees / contractors & coach individuals on Safety toenable them to successfully discharge their responsibilities as per TSHMS and to maintain specified goals.
- Implementation of CSCC.
- Knowledge about ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, EPM, TBEM & S+5S.
How to apply for Tata Power Careers Entry Level Fresher hiring?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here