Volvo Careers Entry Level Fresher hiring 2022: Top giant MNC company Volvo is hiring eligible freshers candidates from bachelors and master degree in any subject from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch for its hiring process. Eligible Candidates can start their careers as Multiple Roles in Volvo. The detailed eligibility, application process is given below:
Volvo hiring 2022
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Entry Level Fresher hiring
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Volvo hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues.
How to apply for Volvo Careers Entry Level Fresher hiring?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here